Friday, October 14, 2011

Compassion week

This week (10-16-11) we will be reading into the topic of compassion. I am very excited to explore a small bit of this topic, because i think that God is really going to speak into our lives this sunday and we will have immediate application with this topic for our lives.

We will be looking into the gospels and jumping around throughout all of them, looking at stories of Jesus' compassion and how that played out. We will look at how the way we show compassion may be a "law breaker" when it comes to the worlds standards of showing compassion and who we should show it to.

So come prepared with pure hearts and ready for God's word to speak to us as we read and discuss together a pretty sweet topic.

-kyle

4 comments:

  1. That sounds AWESOME. Wish I could be there. Gonna be in Connecticut over the weekend :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds great! I won't be able to attend (Chorus Pre-Auditions for Districts)But Ashley is excited about it (Make sure she takes notes so I can see what happened)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Could I have a copy of those notes?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woo :D I'm excited about this, too!

    ReplyDelete